This may sounds straight forward and trivial, but think again. I tried changing my dictionary settings in my Microsoft Office for Word, Power Point and Excel. Because this is not something you will do everyday, it took me 2 hours figure it out! That's why I've decided to blog about it for future reference and for all of your who needs it.
For Word, Power Point or Excel:
- Highlight the text affected
- Select "Tools" from the menu bar.
- Under "Tools", select "Language"
- Mark selected text as: select "English (United Kingdom)"
- Select "Default"
- Accept the warning that it will affect this presentation and all future presentations. (which it obviously does not.
- Click on "OK"
- Exit and save document and reopen